School uniform may be purchased through Total Clothing via the link below:
Orders can be delivered to school free of charge.
Items for school delivery will be dispatched each Monday for next day delivery.
The wearing of school uniform helps promote a sense of
belonging to a thriving community.
It is an expectation that all Crosshall students will wear the approved school uniform:
- jade or navy sweatshirts/cardigans;
- jade, navy or white polo-shirts;
- plain navy or black trousers (not ‘jean style’, ‘skinny trousers’ or denim), shorts or skirts. Shorts and skirts must be of a modest length and not more than 8cm above the knee;
- summer dresses must be jade or blue check;
- plain, dark, sensible footwear. Please note, students should not wear trainers with coloured markings, open toes, sling backs or high heels;
- indoor PE: black shorts, plain white T-shirts (leotards may be worn);
- outdoor PE: tracksuits will also be required for cold weather;
- footwear for PE: soft footwear or barefoot (indoor PE); trainers (outdoor PE);
- art: a smock or modified adult's shirt for art activities/apron.
There is very limited space in the cloakrooms, and we ask that children bring books and pencil cases to school in their PE bags or book bags.