Skip to content ↓

Crosshall Junior Academy Trust


Please find attached any forms you may need to fill in, including:

  • Change to Pupil Contact Information 
  • Packed Lunch/School Lunch Patterns
  • Departure Form
  • Asthma & Allergies Inhaler Form

Absence Form

To report your child's absence for today, please fill out the Absence Form under Digital School Office.

Applying for Free School Meals

Click HERE to fill out the Cambridgeshire County Council Free School Meals application form.

Young Carer

If your child is a Young Carer, please click HERE to let us know. 

By definition, a young carer is someone under the age of 18 who looks after a family member or friend who has a physical or mental health condition, or misuses drugs or alcohol. They may also look after brothers, sisters or elderly relatives too.

Asthma Form

If your child has asthma, the Asthma & Allergies Inhaler Register Form needs to be filled in and returned to the school office.  We must be notified of any medical updates or changes, and ask that this form is completed on an annual basis or when any changes to circumstances/ medication occur.

The Asthma & Allergies Inhaler Form also covers children who use an inhaler for allergies or short term conditions.

For full details visit our Medical Needs page