The work of the PTA (Parent Teacher Association) enhances the opportunities for all our children. This voluntary group is made up of parents/carers who offer their time throughout the course of the academic year, to provide the following:
- crackers and pantomime at Christmas
- wide range of resources including computers, books and outdoor play equipment
- financial support for year group activities
- evening activities including discos, and quiz nights
- leaving gifts for our Year Six children.
Our most spectacular event is the annual Summer Fayre which involves members of the wider school community and raises significant funds for our children and the school.
We meet about seven times a year and are a hardworking, friendly group. Dates of meetings are usually displayed in the school and we are always pleased to welcome new members.
For further information on becoming part of our group, please contact the school office firstname.lastname@example.org or the PTA directly for any queries email@example.com.
Crosshall Junior Parent Teachers Association Representatives