The work of the PTA (Parent Teacher Association) enhances the opportunities for all our children. This voluntary group is made up of parents/carers and, throughout the course of the academic year, provides the following:
- crackers and pantomime at Christmas
- wide ranging resources including computers, books and outdoor play equipment
- financial support for the annual Year Four trip to a London theatre performance
- evening activities including discos, beetle drive and quiz nights
- leaving gifts for our 120 Year Six children.
Our most spectacular event is the annual Summer Fayre which involves all members of the wider school community and raises significant funds for our children.
We meet about seven times a year and are a hardworking, friendly group. Dates of meetings are usually displayed in the school and we are always pleased to welcome new members.
For further information on becoming part of our group, please contact Julie Townsend in the School office email@example.com.
Crosshall Junior Parent Teachers Association Representatives